- Fiction (283), Picture Book (278), Children's Fiction (203), Children's Series (134), Mystery (125), Manga (120), Classic (114), Series (113), Board Book (96), Nonfiction (94), Fantasy (91), YA Fantasy (90), 999 Challenge (72), YA Lit (63), Children's Nonfiction (63), Children's Fantasy (56), Spinner (54), Beginning Reader (54), Faith (43), Fairy Tale Retelling (37), Graphic Novel (30), Science Fiction (27), Newbery (25), Beginning Reader Chapter (24), Play (23), Virago (22), Parenting (21), Biography (21), Romance (19), Essay (18), Christmas (18), Norton (18), Modern Classic (18), Short Fiction (18), Dr. Seuss (17), Humor (14), Newbery Challenge (14), Poetry (14), Dragons (13), Education (13), Folktale (13), Fairy Tales (12), Musical Book (12), Children's Poetry (12), Children's Classic (12), Historical Fiction (12), Magical Realism (11), Travel (11), Poirot (11), Reference (10), Writing (10), Supernatural (9), History (9), Art (9), Arthurian (8), Autobiography (8), Faeries (7), Sticker Book (7), Vamps (7), Pop-up (6), Thriller (6), Espionage (6), Trivia (5), Children's Mystery (5), Religious Fiction (4), Nature (4), Gorey (4), Nursery Rhymes (4), Hanukkah (4), Miss Marple (4), Science (4), Journal (3), Golden Books (3), ARC (3), Travel Essay (3), Folklore (3), Richard Scarry (2), Caldecott (2), Choose Your Own Adventure (2), Books on Books (2), Philosophy (2), Mother Goose (2), Suspense (2), Business (2), Devotional (2), Cookbook (2), Language (2), Mythology (2), Urban Fantasy (2), Soft Book (1), Bath Book (1), Graphic Book (1), Shakespeare (1), Coloring (1), Bible (1), Music (1), Academic (1), Puzzles (1), Speech (1), Gothic (1), Memoir (1), Guide (1), Noir (1), Ethnography (1), Children's Cookbook (1)
- Nuvem de Etiquetas, Nuvem de Autores, Espelho de etiquetas
- Sep 17, 2008
- Nome Real
- Nicole Hale
- Acerca da Minha Biblioteca
- I'm an avid reader, and love to dip my fingers into just about any genre, author, style, or country (there are a few exceptions).
My mood dictates what I choose next - do I want a light read, something magical and fantastic, or do I want to sink my teeth into some solid literary piece or a classic? If it's raining, I have a craving for mysteries. My daughter and I love to read board books, and I personally like children stories to lighten my day.
I have a library that reflects my tastes, and I love my sprawling, unpredictable, bibliophile hobby.
- Acerca de Mim
- As a baby, I would sit quietly and pay attention when my mom read books to me. As a child, one of my favorite places was the library. As a teenager, I read books to escape teen trauma. As a young adult, I went to the University of Arizona and majored in English Literature and Creative Writing. As an adult, I read some part of some book every single day. Reading is one aspect of my life that has never changed.
I do have a list of the few things that are more essential to me than reading: God and my faith, my wonderful husband Mike, my adorable daughters Aubrey and Sophie, my lovable and crazy family, my zany friends.
My beautiful baby girl has recently taken me out of the classroom, where I was a teacher for three years, and placed me back in the house. I am a happy stay at home mom, squeezing in as much writing and reading as I can during nap times.
Currently, I have a few book projects that I would like to finish some day.
1) Read Greek and Roman mythology from different sources, Metamorphosis, Greek tragedies, Homer, and other assorted similar items.
2) Read all of the Grimm and Andersen fairy tales, folktales from around the world, Lang's fairy book series, and as many fairy tale re-tellings as I can find.
3) Read all of my unfinished college books.
4) Read Arthurian lore, hitting all the major works,the background sources that contributed to these cannon texts, and the modern day versions that I find compelling.
- Tucson, AZ
- Página inicial
- Actualmente Lendo
- Selected Poems and Two Plays of William Butler Yeats por William Butler; Rosenthal Yeats, M.L. (Edited & Introduction)Three by Annie Dillard: The Writing Life, An American Childhood, Pilgrim at Tinker Creek por Annie DillardFox's Book of Martyrs: A History of the Lives, Sufferings, and Deaths of the Early Christian and Protestant Martyrs por William Byron Forbush
- Autores Favoritos
- Isabel Allende, Jane Austen, Holly Black, Ray Bradbury, Charlotte Brontë, Emily Brontë, Michael Buckley, Eve Bunting, Agatha Christie, Charles Dickens, Martha Grimes, Ursula K. Le Guin, Diana Wynne Jones, C. S. Lewis, Gabriel García Márquez, Ngaio Marsh, Toni Morrison, Elizabeth Peters, Tamora Pierce, J. K. Rowling, Jon Scieszka, William Shakespeare, John Steinbeck, Amy Tan, J. R. R. Tolkien, Mark Twain, Jane Yolen
Ligações de Membro
- Biblioteca Interessante
Este sítio web usa «cookies» para fornecer os seus serviços, para melhorar o desempenho, para analítica e (se não estiver autenticado) para publicidade. Ao usar o LibraryThing está a reconhecer que leu e compreende os nossos Termos de Serviço e Política de Privacidade. A sua utilização deste sítio e serviços está sujeita a essas políticas e termos.