Tweak script for WorldCat lookup code to accommodate new feature: Editions changes?

DiscussãoHacking LibraryThing

Aderi ao LibraryThing para poder publicar.

Tweak script for WorldCat lookup code to accommodate new feature: Editions changes?

Este tópico está presentemente marcado como "adormecido"—a última mensagem tem mais de 90 dias. Pode acordar o tópico publicando uma resposta.

1smcwl
Editado: Jul 29, 2015, 11:21pm

The new change for editions, which adds parameters before and after the title/author/isbn identification, seems to have affected brightcopy's "helper codes". Does anyone know how to tweak Brightcopy's code (from Webextender) that allows direct specific searches of WorldCat by edition so that it will work with the new 6-part identifier for editions?

The original code is here:

http://www.webextender.net/scripts/source/391455.user.js

2omargosh
Jul 30, 2015, 5:50pm

But that be my script! :-p

I'm making my way back into LT-land after a rather long absence, and am currently in the process of moving my scripts over to Greasy Fork, and will post here in Hacking LT when that's finished.

I started working on fixing this particular script, but the related LT markup seems to be changing frequently lately, so I'm gonna wait for the dust to settle a bit on the new media stuff before publishing an update of this script.

3omargosh
Ago 11, 2015, 10:06pm

I've made a new version here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/11641-librarything-links-to-worldcat-on-combin...

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

4smcwl
Ago 26, 2015, 1:04am

>2 omargosh:
It's a great script and I'm so sorry I misattributed it to brightcopy!

Thank you for revising and posting the new version.

5smcwl
Editado: Ago 26, 2015, 1:09am

I just tried your new script and it works perfectly. Thanks again!

6omargosh
Ago 26, 2015, 9:07am

No worries. I'm glad it's useful and working again for you.