Este tópico está presentemente marcado como "adormecido"—a última mensagem tem mais de 90 dias. Pode acordar o tópico publicando uma resposta.
When you are on the ticker side, this are the steps you have to take
1. Choose Crafts/Hobbies
2. Choose objects and actions counter
3. where you have to choose a pin, you click on New ticker
4. Choose a pin you can remember
5. Enter the name of your ticker, for example: ROOTs 2020 or whatever you like
6. choose your target
7. click next--> choose a ruler
8. click next--> choose a slider
9. click next--> copy the middle code (HTML)
10. paste the code in your first post and in the ticker thread
My goal is 36, which may seem ridiculously low since I have a TBR of over 2000. However, for the past 3 years I've been enamored of Libby with its bright and shiney new library books, so library books have formed the almost exclusive base of my reading in recent years. I need to get back to the old friends I thought well enough of to buy.
And to be fair, a large percentage of that 2000 are Kindle books which I am not as concerned about. I haven't decided yet whether I will consider Kindle reads part of my ROOTs challenge, since my goal is to be able to dispose of physical books.
We are moving to Florida in April/May from here in Seattle, and most of my physical books are already packed. However, I have about 100-150 physical TBRs on the shelf still, so I will have plenty to choose from.
So now to get reading!
ETA I'm sure I will need more computer help when it comes time to move my little butterfly!
Okay. To move your butterfly.
1. Click on once on your ticker with a rightclick. You can open your ticker on a new page
2. choose edit/update date & style
3. click on the little green dot next to "your current cumulative value"
4. Add the amount of books you like to add to your ticker. Say you finished one book. Add 1
5. Click 'Next'
6. Close the page were you edited the ticker on
7. Refresh your personal ROOT thread by pressing F5 or the refresh button on your screen.